Goat dies after eating food meant for a family in Abuja (Photos)

0

 

According to a facebook uesr Emmanuel Ukachukwu, a food meant to be eaten by his family, had some part of it given to a goat, only for it to die few hours later!

He wrote;

“I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she’s not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat.
 
“After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.”

He shared this photo with the caption

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You might also like More from author

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.